22nd International Congress for Battery Recycling 2017
20 September 2017
22 September 2017
The ICBR is the international platform for discussion of the latest developments and the challenges of battery recycling, bringing together many decision makers in the battery recycling chain such as battery producers, recyclers, collection schemes, policy-makers, transport companies and many more.
This congress in battery recycling will focus on:
- Safety aspects with lithium primary and lithium rechargeable batteries;
- Battery technologies development;
- Urban mobility: The gate to e-mobility?;
- Update of the review of the Batteries Directive 2006/66/EC;
- Energy storage: Opportunities for a second use of batteries?;
- Energy storage and e-mobility: Complementary technologies?;
- Economic aspects of collection or take back schemes;
- New trends in battery recycling technologies: primary and rechargeable;
- Eco-design: A critical approach to batteries removability?; and
- International developments in batteries collection and recycling.