Petcore Europe, in association with the Parliament Magazine, are holding an event on the PET industry’s role in the circular economy, which will be hosted by Parliamentary member Maria Spyraki and will take place in the European Parliament in February.
This timely and important event will feature an impressive line-up of local and international keynote speakers and industry experts. They will present practical insights and outcomes that articulate how Queensland can deliver a new business environment focused on achieving a ‘circular economy’ in secondary resource management, and what is and can be achieved in this state. Read more
The keystone of Waste 2018, day two’s panel discussion on China’s National Sword policy, was much anticipated.
Ably hosted by Mike Ritchie of MRA Consulting, speakers included:
• Brooke Donnelly, CEO of the Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation (APCO)
• Courtney Bertram, head of the NSW EPA’s new Strategic Waste Programs team
• Dr. James Turnell, waste management program leader at Armidale Regional Council and deputy chair of RENEW NSW
• Stan Krpan, CEO of Sustainability Victoria
• Susy Cenedese, Strategy Manager at Local Government NSW
• Tony Khoury, executive director of the Waste Contractors and Recyclers Association of NSW (WCRA) Read more