Application: Pronar mobile trommel screens are used for effective separating of even the most difficult of materials, including municipal waste, wood waste and chips, compost, biomass, coal, soil, gravel and aggregates.
- Energy efficient – low consumption of diesel fuel;
- Easy operations with operations parameters set by operator;
- Low maintenance costs with manufacturing processes that use the button);
- Wind sifter;
- Fuel saving sensing;
- Hydraulic rear support leg;
- Central lubrication – 8kg;
- Additional fuel latest technology and materials;
- Drum compatible with universal design and technology of work; and
- Possibility of various applications. Options/Extras:
- Magnetic separator;
- Remote control TG-T9-2 (10 button);
- Conveyors – 6m; and
- Toothed belt.
More: www.lincom.com.au or 043 888 0810