|Title||MCCONNEL POWER ARM 7700T (CONTRACTOR)|
- 7.7m reach
- Left hand or Right hand build option
- Five-point axle-mounting
- Parallel arm geometry
- Hydraulic safety breakaway
- Power Slew
- Choice of hydraulic systems (65hp gear or 77hp piston option)
- Tapered, Seam welded arms
- Hy-reach arm geometry
- Storage support legs
- High capacity oil cooler
- Road lighting kit
- Directional warning arrow (magnetic)
- Operator friendly
- 4500kg minimum tractor weight
- 75hp minimum tractor horse power
- Lift Float Kit - The McConnel lift float kit enables the Flailhead (or other attachments) to automatically follow the contours of the ground in a vertical plane. Ideally suited for verge mowing the lift float kit greatly reduces the need for operator input. Activating the Lift Float mode is done via the in-cab Power Arm controls.
- Angle Float Kit - McConnel Angle float kits are fitted to all Power Arms with electric controls as standard. It enables the Flailhead (or other attachments) to automatically follow the contours of the ground in a horizontal plane. Ideally suited for verge mowing the Angle float kit greatly reduces the need for operator input. Activating the Angle Float mode is done via the in-cab Power Arm controls.
- Parallel Arm Geometry - This feature enables the operator to adjust the reach of the machines arms, without the need to continuously adjust the 'lift' service in order to compensate for the change in head pivot height - as would be the case with conventional arm geometry.
- Hy-Reach Geometry - Hy-reach arm geometry enables the cutting attachment to cut tight to the tractor at any height within the cutting range, ideal for cutting hedges at all heights in narrow lanes and other situations where space is at a premium. The high positioning of the rocker pillar also gives excellent over fence clearance and down bank reach.
- Power Slew - Power Slew is available on Power Arms from PA50 and upwards and enables the arm to rotate 100° backwards from working position. (this may vary depending on model) Power slew not only enables the arms to fold in to a compact transport position, it also gives the operator the ability to cut behind them, ideal for cutting out corners in hedge rows.
- Safety Breakaway - All McConnel Power Arms incorporate a safety breakaway system that provides protection to the Power Arm and cutting attachment. Non Power Slew models use a mechanical system which allows the dipper arm to break back when the arms or cutting attachment comes into contact with a foreign object. Power slew models work in the same principle but break back movement comes via the slew ram.
- Orbitor Head Bracket - McConnel orbitor head bracket fits between the cutting attachment and the dipper arm giving an extra angle of movement. This enables the Power Arm to cut within the width of the tractor, ideal when working in narrow lanes (only applicable with power slew models). The Orbitor head bracket is powered by a single ram which is incorporated into the bracket for protection.
- Telescopic Dipper Arm - McConnel Telescopic dipper arms provide between 1m -1.5m (dependent on model) extended reach to the Power Arm. This results in a machine that has compact arm geometry for close-in cutting plus also has the reach abilities when needed.
- Variable Forward Reach (VFR) - Enables the operator to adjust the position of the cutting head to improve visibility. When verge mowing the arm can be pushed forward so the cutting attachment can be seen through the tractor door. When hedge cutting the attachment can be positioned in-line with the operator for improved visibility.
- Midcut Pack - The midcut pack consists of a fixed cranked dipper arm which brings the flailhead in-line with the operator. This improves the visibility of the flailhead and reduces the need for the operator to look over their shoulder allowing more attention to be given to what is happening in front of the tractor
- Easy Drive System (EDS) - The patented Easy Drive System (EDS) provides hands-free cruise control operation at much greater speeds, increasing both efficiency and safety